Working Student (m/f) Engineering / Software Development
(max. 20h / week)
Samsung SDI is an energy and materials solution provider specializing in lithium-ion batteries and electronic materials. Started as a display company, our spirit of challenge continues to this day with energy and materials businesses. The company operates a global network that includes 16 production sites and 14 sales offices in 11 countries worldwide.
With great innovation and a challenging spirit, Samsung SDI is striving to reach its long-term goal to be a world-class materials-energy solution provider. In order to do this, we will give you the chance to be a part of our automotive battery business and make use of the practical knowledge you are gaining at university.
- An insightful student activity in the field of SW and HW Testing in one of our Engineering Offices
- Development of own ideas and innovative solutions to SW & HW problems in our office
- You are currently studying a technical degree and have interest in software development
- General knowledge in fault diagnostic on printed circuit boards using Digital Multimeter, Oscilloscope and the preparation of test setups
- Interest in programming languages such as C, C++, Labview
- Insight into modern Measurement technics
- Basic knowledge of Network protocols such as CAN, LIN
- You have at least 6 months availability to support our team
- Working time: up to 20 h/week (flexible)
- We offer an intensive on-the-job training to introduce you to the respective SW & HW architectures of our products
- You can gain valuable knowledge in innovative battery technologies
- You will work with the latest hardware and a host of other tools that are useful as developer
- You can get exclusive insights into the work of SAMSUNG SDI
- Further details will be discussed during the interview
- Please visit: http://www.samsungsdi.com/
Samsung SDI Europe GmbH
We are looking forward to your online application.